Terms Conditions & Privacy
COVID-19 Vaccination - All Passenegers
In line with government advice, from Friday 22 October 2021 and until further notice, all staff and guests aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption to enter our ticket office or cruise with us. Please ensure you have your digital certificate loaded to the Services Victoria App or is in your smartphone wallet. If you have an exemption please provide it at the time of booking via email to [email protected]
If you have an existing booking and choose not to be fully vaccinated you may cancel your cruise with a refund issued as per our terms and conditions.
Cruise Well Program – COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
Your health and safety are our priority. Our Cruise Well Program is therefor all about ensuring we follow strict hygiene standards and procedures for you and our crew’s health and safety whilst cruising with us. We are now accredited as a COVID ready business with NSW Health and ATEC as a business operating inline with the NCCC COVID safe guidelines and other relevant state-based guidelines. We are also delighted to be awarded by the World Travel & Tourism Council, the Safe Travel global branding as recognition of our high level of health and hygiene protocols.
Changes to Operating Procedures – Daily Cruises
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer stations prior to boarding
- Guests Boarding our Boats are requested to maintain social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Groups may be directed by crew members to designated seated areas to ensure safe distancing.
- Movement around the boat upon embarking will be guided by floor markings to promote safe distancing practices.
- Children, unfortunately, will not be able to have a steer of the boat.
- MRPS will gather contact details of each passenger onboard and may share that with Authorities if requested.
- Upon the completion of each cruise, our crew will clean all commonly touched surfaces.
We understand that many of our customers’ travel plans have been impacted by the spread of Coronavirus and various government travel restrictions announced. We are providing our customers with the ability to cancel any new or existing bookings and keep the value of their ticket as a cruise credit. Cruise credits can be used on any cruise for travel 3 years from the date of the original cruise date.
Simply email us at [email protected], at least 24 hours prior to your original cruise departure. When you’re ready to re-book, advise us of your new departure date/time and we will send you a revised online confirmation. If required you will need to cover any fare difference at the time of rebooking.
We ask that any guest who may be unwell, even with mild cold symptoms, to refrain from visiting to protect other guests and staff but also yourselves, should you inadvertently be exposed to the virus. For further information regarding Coronavirus and/or Governments advice please visit: www.health.gov.au or call the Public Health Information Line on 1800 004 599.
Please visit psemmyloucruise.com
Terms & Conditions Including Non Accommodated Charter Bookings
- In these conditions
- ‘Company’ means Australian Paddlesteamers Pty Ltd and, where the context requires, its employees or agents.
- ‘Passenger’ means any person or persons on the cruise by virtue of this ticket.
- The passenger acknowledges that during the cruise the vessel will be and remain under the absolute control of the Company and that the direction and control of the vessel and its crew is at all times the sole responsibility of the Master of the vessel. The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse entry of a passenger onto the vessel and to require a passenger to disembark the vessel in the Master’s sole discretion. The passenger acknowledges that the Master of the vessel has the sole and absolute discretion to vary the scheduled route or destination of the cruise if for any reason the Master of the vessel considers it necessary for the safety and welfare of the vessel, its passengers and crew.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Substitute any other vessel other than the one designated for the cruise (including a vessel not owned by the company) provided that the substituted vessel is of a similar type and includes similar facilities to the vessel named in the cruise;
- To cancel or abandon the cruise due to river or mechanical failure, or the minimum number of 10 passengers has not been booked prior to departure.
- To cancel or abandon the cruise either before or during the cruise, if the Company or Master of the vessel considers in their sole and absolute discretion that the cancellation is necessary for reasons of weather or in the interest of the safety and well-being of the vessel, its passengers and crew and the Company will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by the Passenger caused by such substitution or cancellation.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its related entities, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the cruise. The Passenger releases the Company for any claim whatsoever and howsoever incurred including but not limited to a claim for death bodily injury damage or loss of property during embarkation and/or disembarkation to or from the vessel and/or at all times whilst onboard the vessel itself, unless caused by wilful misconduct or reckless disregard of the Company. In the event of breach of any of these terms by the Company, or a failure in whole or in part to provide any service that the company contracted to provide (either expressly or by implication), the remedy for any such breach of any term shall be limited only to the contractual value of the performance of service or obligation that was not performed by the Company, or alternatively part value of the service where there was partial performance of the service or obligation by the Company. Any liability shall be assessed by the Company’s own value of the service and/or obligation or part thereof that is the subject of any claim.
- Passengers must not bring any alcoholic beverages or illegal substances onto the vessel.
- Boarding pass tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, destroyed or damaged.
- Special conditions apply to private charter & event bookings. See below.
- Other Operators – Whilst all care is taken, no responsibility/liability whatsoever is borne or accepted by the Company for any other operator that is included, for any reason, as part of a package holiday, or conference or meeting within the Company’s Ship. The passenger agrees that any independent contractors with whom the Company so contracts provide their services subject to their usual terms and conditions.
Cancellations: Daily Cruise Only Services (Covers cruises that are provided with no food or additional services provided)
- Date Change: permitted if notified 24 hours or more prior to travel
- Cancellations: notified less than 24 hours prior to departure day incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- If you miss your departure time Murray River Paddlesteamers (MRPS) will endeavour to provide you another cruise time on the same day or another day. Any refund will be at the discretion of Management if another suitable cruise cannot be found.
- No refunds will be made for services not availed once travel has commenced. All refund claims must be made in writing.
Lunch or Dinner Cruises (Covers cruises where food is provided as part of the ticket price, including Wharf to Winery product.)
Date Change: permitted if notified 48 hours or more prior to travel
- Cancellations: notified less than 48 hours prior to departure day incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made for services not availed once travel has commenced. All refund claims must be made in writing.
- Minimum 1 ½ hour booking applies for charters. Morrisons Winery drop-off is a minimum 1 ½ hour charter or negotiable on a case by case basis.
- Where a commercial cruise may be cancelled or due to time required for you to decorate the vessel, we reserve the right to apply a levy.
- Deposit: A deposit of 30% of the Total Charter Quote is required to secure the
- Payment: For catering purposes final numbers must be supplied no later than seven (7) days prior to the date of the Charter.
- Final Payment: Due 7 days prior to your cruise departing. Adjustments can be made for passenger number advised with final payment. No refund are made once final passenger numbers are advised and paid.
- Decorating Policy: MRPS are not responsible for the decorating of the vessel or table decorations prior to the cruise. If a table layout is requested, MRPS will assist with the table layout. All decorations are to be removed at the conclusion of the cruise.
1 hour is allowed to set-up the boat. Extra time is charged at $75.00 per hour.
In the case of a Wedding charter, MRPS are able to supply wedding ribbon from the upper deck to the flagpole upon request.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking outside 30 days prior to departure, an administrative charge is applied of $200. When a booking is cancelled within 7 days prior to departure, 100% loss.
Footwear: Due to the wooden decks on our boats, pencil point (stiletto’s) heel shoes, are not permitted on board. Therefore, we request alternative footwear is to be worn whilst on board (barefeet is not permitted).
Other: Your charter commences at the agreed departure time. Boarding is fifteen minutes before the scheduled departure. We request that guests disembark within 15 minutes of berthing so that the crew can perform their post cruise duties. Thereafter an hourly rate or part thereof will be charged.
General: General Terms & Conditions of Carriage including Charters
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Murray River Paddlesteamers at 03 54825244
Collection of Information
In order to use the Murray River Paddlesteamers website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Murray River Paddlesteamers is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Murray River Paddlesteamers customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at [email protected].
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at [email protected].
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Murray River Paddlesteamers uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at [email protected].
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Murray River Paddlesteamers may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Murray River Paddlesteamers does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when
we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding,
court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Murray River Paddlesteamers site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.murrayriverpaddlesteamers.com.au.
Murray River Paddlesteamers Security Policy
Murray River Paddlesteamers uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants,providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Murray River Paddlesteamers or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Murray River Paddlesteamers.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eway.com.au